Subscribing to the Todd N Tyler Radio Empire Podcast through iTunes
- Download, install and open iTunes. It’s available for free from www.apple.com <http://www.apple.com>
- On the upper left hand side in the “Library” list, click on “Podcasts”
- Go to the “Advanced” menu at the top of the screen and select “Subscribe to Podcast”
- In the resulting box, enter the following URL – http://feeds.feedburner.com/toddntyler - then click OK
- All available links that have not already been downloaded to your system should appear in the window and start downloading
What is Podcasting?
Podcasting is the process of easily downloading audio to your computer, putting it on your mp3 player, and then listening to it. Blend the words "iPod" and "broadcast" and you get "podcast." Click here for a more detailed description.
Do I need an iPod to listen to your Podcasts?
No, you can download them and listen to them on your computer.
What do I need to listen to podcasts?
* A computer (PC or Mac)
* An internet connection
* Podcasting software (free) -- iTunes and more
* An mp3 player... if you want to listen to it on the go. You can also listen from your computer.
How do I get started with Podcasting?
* Download and install your podcasting software (or, use your browser if you want to download the files while browsing; just click the "download podcast" on our Podcast webpages).
* Copy the Podcasting URL (XML) and paste into your Podcasting software to subscribe.
* Let your Podcasting software do the work for you.
What is an RSS feed?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. Basically, it's a different way to get content from the web delivered to your computer. In some ways, it replaces the browser. For example, instead of using a browser like Internet Explorer to access content on the internet, you can use an "RSS Aggregator" (also known as "RSS Reader") to pull content from the internet. RSS allows you to view the content (text, audio) feeds from many different sources in a short amount of time. And you can update all the feeds at the same time, or one by one.
What is XML?
RSS is handled through a technology called XML (eXtensible Markup Language). It's not something you would really want to look at, but your computer can use it to do a lot of cool things, like podcast.
- 10/9 5-2 Adam Carolla
- 10/9 5-1 End of the World Movies
- 10/9 4-2 The Great Wall Slide
- 10/9 4-1 Ex-Bartender Sports
- 10/9 3-2 DIY Hemmorhoid Surgery
- 10/9 3-1 Pumpkin Filling Shortage
- 10/9 2-2 Justin Bieber's Dink
- 10/9 2-1 Smart Shorts
- 10/9 1-1 Unintentionally Racist Halloween Decorations
- 10/8 App 2 Jack Hanna
- 10/9 App 1 Exercise Pill
- 10/8 5-2 Signing His Junk
- 10/8 5-1 Tom Rhodes
- 10/8 4-2 Governor Jesse Ventura
- 10/8 4-1 Ex-Bartender Sports
- 10/8 3-2 Jungle Jack Hanna!
- 10/8 3-1 Best Hazing EVER!
- 10/8 2-2 Shootin' Stuff with Austin
- 10/8 2-1 Tiny House Arrest
- 10/8 1-1 Tyler Can't Have NOTHIN'!
- 10/8 App 2 Too High
- 10/8 App 1 Hollywood Parties
- 10/7 5-2 $400,000 Dreams
- 10/7 5-1 Dennis and The Virgin!
- 10/7 4-2 High School Nerdiness